Buy a house!
What is a CPCV?
The CPCV is a Purchase and Sale Promise Contract, it is this document that legalizes the purchase / sale of a good between those who own it and those who intend to buy it. This contract must contain the following information:
• Identification of the negotiating parties;
• Discrimination of the object of the transaction;
• Indication of the price and form of payment;
• Mention of the date for the deed signing;
• Identification of sanctions if the deal does not go through.
It is normal for the buyer to make a down payment to the seller upon signing the CPCV. If so, the amount of that deposit must be stated in the contract.